Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lazy Days...










Basically we have learned that when you live in Texas... You MUST have a pool! I know you all are gonna be so jealous of our pool but "Hey what can I say" ... We have to make the best out of it! We have managed to be able and have two floaty mattresses in it at once so Ryan and I can sunbathe... Unfortunately once you do that there's not much room for the kiddos to swim! We wonder if our neighbors think we are crazy being in our pool like we think it's a real pool! We feel goofy but we have enjoyed it! Eli has asked if we can have a pool party also like the last two we have been for school and baseball but the difference is they have "Real" pools and well I don't think we could fit 15 kiddos in ours! I guess I have to look at the bright side that Eli doesn't see the difference! :) I will enjoy those days while I can! So there you have it... The Ritter's version of a pool! :) (for now anyway)

Oh and by the way did I mention that Ryan forgot to put sunscreen on and came out looking like a pink lobster! He is trying to get rid of his t-shirt tan! ;)

Nothing too exciting these days other than having a lot of lazy days! We miss you all!

1 comment:

SweetMa said...

I don't care what anyone else thinks..........I think your pool is Just Right!!! Can I come to Eli's Pool Party??? I'll even bring my own air mattress!
Love you all tons and bunches,
Mom